CENAD Contact Point
Headquarter: Cenad Border Crossing Poin
Cenad Contact Point was set up on 10.03.2010, based on the Agreement signed between the Government of Romania and the Government of the Republic of Hungary for the implementation of the Convention between Romania and the Republic of Hungary regarding the border control of road and rail traffic.
- Romanian Border Police
- National Command of Border Guards in the Republic of Hungary
Main cooperation fields:
- countering trafficking in human beings
- countering illegal migration
- countering trafficking in stolen vehicles
- countering counterfeit travel documents
- person identification.