The Romanian - Hungarian Contact Point ARTAND
Headquarters: Road Border Crossing Point Artand
Starting 14.10.2005, it functions, on the basis of:
The Convention between Romania and Hungarian Republic regarding the control of the road and railway traffic;
Agreement between the Romanian and the Hungarian Government regarding the implementation of the convention between Romania and Hungary regarding the control of the road and railway control.
- Romanian Border Police
- Romanian National Customs Authority
- National Headquarters of the Border Guards of the Hungarian Republic
- Customs Authority of the Hungarian Republic
Main fields of cooperation:
- countering trafficking in human beings
- countering illegal migration
- countering trafficking in stolen vehicles
- countering forgeries in travel documents
- persons' identifications.