Protection of personal data
Acording to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), you are granted the right of free information, the right of access, of intervention, opposition, the right not to be subject to any automatic individual decision and the right to lodge a complaint to the NSAPDP and to address to the court of law.
- Legislation: community legislation (relevant acquis) and internal legislation
- The rights of the data subject in the context of processing personal data
- The foreign citizens' rights as regards the protection of personal data
- Complaints addressed directly to the national supervisory authority for personal data processing
- Information regarding the processing of personal data
- Data protection in Schengen Information System