Terms and conditions
This website contains articles and press releases, useful information, public information, general information regarding the the Romanian Border Police. This website also contains a web tool, called Online Traffic, that can be used to check the avrage time necessary to cross the border in the designated Crossing Points.
The Romanian Border Police will not provide any guarantee with regard to:
- Avoiding the troublesome use or interruptions in the use of the site,
- Not affecting adversely other systems by using the site.
Thus, the Romanian Border Police cannot be responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of the site politiadefrontiera.ro.
3. Trademark and Copyright
The copyright for most of the information available on this site is held by the Romanian Border Police, by its affiliates or the sources that are cited at the end of each segment of text taken. No material on this site may not be reproduced partially or entirely or modified without the express consent of the Romanian Border Police or of the titular of that right. All rights are reserved for the Romanian Border Police. It is strictly forbidden to use this site for its destruction or alteration or its content or security or for discrediting or harassing the Romanian Border Police or its affiliates. The Romanian Border Police will apply all the technical and organizational security measures for the protection of the data that it has control, against any manipulator situation, by accident or intentional, loss, destruction or against access by an unauthorized person.
4. Site content Objective
The objective of this website is to inform it's visitors about the activities and results of the Romanian Border Police. The Romanian Border Police cannot guarantee, however, that these pages do not contain errors and it ensures that it will make all the diligences to achieve a correct information and to remedy eventual errors.
The General Inspectorate of the Border Police, personal data controller, is registered in the Registry for the personal data processing of the National Surveillance Authority for Personal Data Processing, under No. 104 and 8881.
The registered information is to be used by the controller and is communicated only to the following addressees: juridical authorities, central public authorities, local public authorities and police, in solid justified situations.
6. Collection and processing of personal data
According to Law no. 677/21.11.2001 on protection of the data regarding the personal data processing and the free movement of these data, you are granted the right to access, to intervene on the data and the right not to be subject to an individual decision. Also, the users of this website have the right to object the processing of the personal data that concern you and to request their deletion. In order to exercise these rights one may submit a written request dated and signed addressed to the Headquarter of the General Inspectorate of the Romanian Border Police, 5 Razoare Street, District 6, Bucharest, and within 15 days you will receive an answer to your request. According to Article 25 of Law 677/2001, one may file a complaint to the National Surveillance Authority for Personal Data processing when you consider that your rights granted by Law no. 677/2001 were infringed. Also, one's right to address to the Court is recognized.
In order to better respond to the needs and questions of the users of the site, the information requested through this website will be object to electronic storage and processing.
7. Use and disclosure of personal data and purpose specification
Your data will be treated in accordance with the current legislation on Personal Data Protection and will be used by the Romanian Border Police, purely for statistical purposes. The Romanian Border Police undertakes that the personal data may not be disseminated to third parties beneficiaries/users.
8. Information for visitors
As a user (visitor) you have the following responsibilities:
- to provide true data, accurate and complete about yourself, as requested by the registration form, when applicable.
At the same time, you acknowledge the obligation not to do the following:
- to publish materials that contain viruses or other programs with the intent of destroying this system or any other system or information;
- to publish copyrighted material, unless you are the author or if you do not have the author’s permission to publish the respective material;
- to publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious materials towards another user, physical or legal person, or information prohibited by the legal provisions in force;
- to publish a picture or statement contravening the legal norms in force .
In case of disrespecting these conditions, the Romanian Border Police and its affiliates dissociates from their author, will delete the respective information and may act on the legal way.
9. Information provided through the site
Any person visiting the site and which gives the site personal data or information manifests its express and unequivocal agreement for the following:
- the processing of such personal data and information by the Romanian Border Police in order to carry out market studies;
- the settlement by the Romanian Border Police of requests, questions and complaints addressed (see “Contact” page of the site);
- other activities undertaken by the Romanian Border Police and permitted by law, which are not object to approval of the receipient.
The Romanian Border Police will maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Romanian Border Police will not distribute, under any form, personal information to third parties.
10. Information of concerned persons about their rights
All persons submitting to the site www.politiadefrontiera.ro their personal data are guaranteed their rights in accordance with the Law 677/2001, following to be informed by the announcement made public by the Romanian Border Police, through this system on their rights. In relation to the written request of persons whose data are being processed or to be processed, it must be dates, signed and sent to the address: General Inspectorate of the Romanian Border Police, 5 Razoare Street, District 6, Bucharest and it is obliged to:
- confirm the applicant whether or not it processes personal data;
- rectify, update, block, delete or turn into anonymous data, free of charge, the data whose processing is not according to the provision of the Law no. 677/2001 regarding the protection of individuals due to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data;
- stop the processing of personal data of the applicant
In addition to the terms and conditions which are stipulated in the site policy, you understand and accept the fact that the Romanian Border Police may collect and store data about the persons visiting this site. You have the right to ask us to remove the information relating to your person be contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding the information contained in this page, please write to us at the address email@example.com.
Copyright Romanian Border Police. All rights reserved.